Parsons and Son Company (firm)
Parsons and Son Company
Des Moines, IA; Duluth, MN; Fort Smith, MT
Firm History Sources
Contributed by Northwest Architectural Archives, University of Minnesota Libraries, Minneapolis
The W.R. Parsons Company, which later became Parsons and Son, established offices in Des Moines, Duluth, and Fort Smith during the 1890s and early 1900s, and remained in practice until about 1910. It was one of the largest firms in Des Moines for a time and was composed of William, Cyrus Howard, Hattie E. and Anna E. Parsons.
Northwest Architectural Archives, University of Minnesota Libraries, Minneapolis
Parsons and Son Company papers (N 39)
Collection consists of blueprints for the Chisholm (Minnesota) Grade and High School, designed by the architectural firm Parsons and Son.
For more information https://www.lib.umn.edu/naa